Central Jersey Equipment is committed to protecting the privacy of our users. Central Jersey Equipment is committed to providing due diligence in the handling of the data that you provide us and ensure that the information is used for the purposes as set forth. This policy applies to all information either collected or submitted by any user.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We collect and share both your Customer Data and Machine Data as described in this Policy.
- Customer Data. To purchase, access, receive, download, upload or use goods or services from us, you may be required to create an account with us, John Deere or another equipment supplier and/or provide various information, which may include personally identifying information. Personally identifying information is information that can be used to identify, locate or contact you. If you have a user account with us then you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password and all uses of your account and password. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account. If a Customer directly or indirectly communicates with us by e-mail, posts or uploads content or information to a website or application to which we are provided access or otherwise completes online forms, any information provided in such communication will also be collected by us as Customer Data (or Machine Data, as applicable). Data may be collected by us directly from you or your equipment or it may be delivered to us by third parties if you authorize such access be provided by the third party (such as through the JD LinkTMTelematics system for John Deere Equipment). By granting us access to Customer Data from a third party, you grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual license to use such Customer Data in accordance with this Policy.
may consist of the following types of information:
. Personal Data includes information such as your name, user name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number, and zip code. We use Personal Data to send Customers e-mail, written or other forms of communications regarding:
- Goods or services requested or purchased by Customers;
- Promotional or informational materials about our company, affiliates and/or third parties with whom we conduct business and the related goods and services provided by such businesses;
- Machine-specific information to participating Customers; and
- Updates, advertisements, offers and announcements relating to the goods and services of our company, affiliates and/or third parties with whom we conduct business.
You consent to receive communications from us electronically, but have the ability to opt-out of receiving future e-mails by contacting us at the following email address [email protected]
or changing your account preferences, if applicable. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Policy, we may communicate with each Customer by e-mail if such e-mail communication is sent for the purpose of protecting the interests of Customer, including any Customer Data, property or other data, or to provide Customer with any notification or disclosure that may be required under applicable law or our Policy. Accordingly, as a Customer, you agree that all communications, disclosures, and notices sent to you by e-mail satisfy any requirement that notice be provided in writing.
Transaction and Demographic Data
. We collect transaction information about your purchases, inquiries and customer accounts to fulfill orders or for our general business needs, including maintenance and warranty services. We also may collect general demographic or preference data regarding your interests, goals or needs to understand who you are and what products and services may interest you or meet your needs.
. We may collect financial information from you to complete purchases of goods or services, such as credit card information or your billing address. If you purchase products for personal, family, or household use through financing that is provided by us or facilitated by us, then you have the right to request that we not share any of your personal information derived from that transaction with unaffiliated third parties outside of the requirements to complete your requested transaction by submitting the opt-out form attached to the bottom of this Privacy and Data Use Policy. We may also assist you in applying for financing with certain third parties or engage in direct financing with you. We may report information about your account to credit bureaus. Late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account may be reflected in your credit report.
- Machine Data. Machine Data includes information that is generated by, collected by or stored on your equipment or any hardware or device interfacing with your equipment, and may be provided directly through such equipment, hardware or device or indirectly when reported to us through you or a third party. Machine Data includes the following data, which we may track, collect, receive and use in accordance with this Policy:
- Equipment use history including fuel usage, number of engine hours, diagnostic data, software and hardware version numbers, geolocation data, and other equipment data; and
- Agronomic information including plant, chemical and fertilizer application rates, recorded yields, soil types and moisture levels, and similar crop or field based information.
Machine Data may be collected by us directly from you or your equipment or it may be delivered to us by third parties if you authorize or allow such delivery or access from the third party (such as through the JD LinkTM Telematics system for John Deere Equipment). By granting us access to Machine Data from a third party, you grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual license to use such Machine Data in accordance with this Policy.
You agree that you WILL clearly and conspicuously notify any affected personnel that the Machine Data is continuously monitored and delivered, including potentially personal and location data, and that you will obtain all necessary consents and approvals from your personnel as required by applicable law to collect and provide such data to us.
INFORMATION ABOUT ALL VISITORS
At times we gather information regarding all visitors to the Central Jersey Equipment website. Information regarding what areas are frequented, sections accessed the most, help us to determine what is most beneficial for our customers and end users allowing us to continually create a better site. This information is only used anonymously and in the aggregate.
We do not disclose any information collected or submitted to outside parties. We do not sell our users' information to anyone for any reason. The information provided or collected is shared within Central Jersey Equipment, Central Jersey Equipment Staffing Services and their affiliated offices strictly for the purpose of employment placement.
Central Jersey Equipment provides the ability on the site for you to submit feedback to the company. Any feedback that is submitted through this area becomes the property of Central Jersey Equipment. We may use this information to contact you for further information regarding your experience with the site and for marketing purposes and success stories.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Central Jersey Equipment site contains links to other Internet sites. All of these sites have been previewed for appropriate content relative to career development, HR issues and related topics. Central Jersey Equipment is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these websites.
We do not specifically collect any information on or about children. We are firm believers that children should receive parental approval prior to providing any individual information via the Internet. We encourage parents to participate with their children's usage of our site. With parental guidance, the site may provide beneficial tools and resources in assisting them find part-time or summer work as well as providing them with excellent career guidance information.
Periodically, the policies contained within will be reviewed and as such, the policies are subject to change. We request that visitors to our site visit this page for periodic changes should they occur. Central Jersey Equipment will post any additions or changes to this policy within this document.